Monday 23 June 2014

2014 Morocco Asilah and the north



Next day we got ready to go to a hotel. We went in the car and started driving.



After a long 1 hour we finally arrived to the hotel. 
It looked really luxurious. When we got in, we saw three swimming pools! I couldn't wait to go in them! We went into our room and got changed. I put my toe in and realized it was really cold. There was also stepping stones in the water and I did a plot to push Ellie in the water. When she was on the stepping stones, I pushed her and here she floated , stunned!





Because it was cold we came out again and got dressed.
Inside, I had a shower and in the middle of doing it, the lights went out!
It was pitch black!

After the shower we went to town looking for a restaurant. 


Finally, we found one and it was very comfy. There was a canary bird, non-stop singing.

The food was delicious. It looked like this.

After dinner, we had tea and cookies and everyone talked a lot.

Then we headed back to the hotel. I couldn't get to sleep because Dad, Mum and Ellie were snoring so much!

The next morning we decided to drive over the mountains.
There was a Spain port and we stopped to see the lovely view of the Meditterean sea.
I went out in bare feet cause I couldn't be bothered to wear my shoes.



Then we went back down and went into town. It was dark and a man was selling boiled snails!
Mum wanted to try so I had some as well. It was surprisingly nice! The soup is really nice!





The next day, we had to leave because we needed to go to Fez. 
We said our goodbyes and Hajar gave us each a bracelet. Mine looked like this.





No comments:

Post a Comment