Tuesday 11 November 2014

Lost

Last Sunday, Mum realized that we needed more supplies of food. So off we drove to Waitrose.
At the time, I was only little and everything was bigger than it really was. So small supermarkets were huge.
As we walked along the aisle, where you could buy all sorts of sweets and biscuits, to get to the bread section.
I was distracted by a chocolate bar I hadn't seen before. When I had crouched down to examine it, I must've sat there for ages, because when I looked up, Mum wasn't there.
Instantly, panic surged through me and I left the aisle to look for Mum.
Suddenly, questions flashed in my mind.
'Will someone kidnap me? Will I become famous? Who will be my family?'
I looked into every column but couldn't find her anywhere. That was when I had a total meltdown.
But as I neared the exit, thinking about living in a cardboard box, I saw Mum putting a lolly box into the bag.
Ellie saw me and said "Mummy bought us lollies!"
The I realized I wouldn't have to live in a box any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment