Thursday 13 November 2014

The Room

How could this be?
Suddenly, a bright yellow hologram appeared beside my bed flashing and causing yellowness to seep into every corner of the room. I yelped in surprise and fear and leapt unto my bed, curling up inside my bed sheets.
I saw a strange little man, the image crackling as if it was old, wearing a lab coat and gloves that gleamed snow white but then was splattered with red paint. Or was it?
He leaned over a sickly and pale man whose leg looked very unhealthy. It was black and grey, and looked like there was rotting flesh in some places that was writhing with white, peach and very hungry maggots.
The insects disappeared in and out of the poor man's knee. He moaned with agony and he spoke with fear in his voice.
"Oh, doctor! Please, don't! Don't!" he cried.
I wondered what terrible thing the evil doctor was plotting to do.
To my absolute horror, he raised the jagged saw he was clutching and brought it to the patient's leg.
"No! Ah! Please, stop!" the infected man screamed.
Lines formed around every place on the man's forehead and instantly, he blacked out.
Utterly disgusted, I turned away and thought of kittens. 'Please, let it be over!' I thought.
Then, I noticed that the stomach-churning noises had stopped. Reluctant and terrified of what was to happen next, I turned around. OMG!
No! The patient's leg was right off and thick greyishly polluted blood gushed incincibly out of the meaty wound. I wanted to scream.
"No! What have you done, you imbecile! You've basically killed your meant-to-be-cured patient!"
But all I could manage was a whimper.
I searched the room for an escape but all I saw was gouged, chipped, grey walls.
Oh, no!
Suddenly, the disgusting doctor whipped around and we were eye to eye!
I was too frightened to move a muscle, and the blood-soaked senior inched his way towards me like a zombie.
Coming, coming.
A sly grin stretched on his face and his face was so grotesque that it was an eye-sore. His thick, crusty and scabby hand came closer. The smell was sour, wafting up my nose. But just as he was getting too close, he and the groaning patient disappeared and magically, the room changed to normal.
I sat up on my bed.  "Must've been a dream." I thought.
An so I went downstairs to have breakfast.
But in the corner of the room, hidden by the shadow, was a leg.
It twitched and shuddered as fat maggots wormed their way out and in through the horrid black flesh...


No comments:

Post a Comment