Saturday 16 November 2013

Balaton, Hungary

When we reached the couch host's house, there was a girl and a boy.
The man had goofy teeth and his wife looked kind and welcomed us in.



She asked if we were hungry. UH!HUH!

I am crazy of no foooood.



She said it was already made. It was all set up on the table outside.
There was soup that tasted fantastic. Yum!







After we all finished, the wife asked if we wanted to watch something. I couldn't believe she put on the Strawberry Shortcake video!
The she she actually put Little Pony on, plus Winx!
Winx was the best cos it was more adultish. The girl gave me a present.
It was mickey mouse stuff including a badge, clips, ring, stickers and hairbands.


There was watermelon that got my mouth covered in watermelon juice.








When I woke up, I realised we were going to the lake.

I got into my swimsuit and helped Dad and the man with strapping the kayak onto the car roof.
In the car, we all got hot and sweat, but in big relief, reached the lake.

The temperature was find and we just swam around.

I caught a glimpse of something flashing. 
The man said a tsunami was coming! Just joking.
There was just going to be a storm.
We went out of the water and changed into our normal clothes.
There was a seesaw that I went on with Ellie then headed towards the car.


For dinner, it was this red soup with potato, tomato and other stuff.
I didn't like it.

Slept.





The next morning, we got dressed up and the man took us to a playground.



There was this big slide that had a sharp corner that I kept bumping into.
Then I went on this shaky thing that was easy to go through.



The man said he wanted to take us to a zoo! Yey!
The first animals we saw were the guinea pigs, turtle, snakes, rabbits and ducks.
There was a playground and a slippery slide. Then we carried on.

The next animal I was a big bear.

It was sleeping and it was a bit boring.
Suddenly, I caught sight of a really weird animal. It looked like a rabbit plus deer.
Dad said it was a mara.
There also were these odd big looking pigs things.

Again, Dad said they were cappibura.



Back at home, we ate ice-cream with the pet guinea pig on my lap. 
We were watching TV and watched Jonny English.
It was so funny.
At 11 o'clock, we slept like a cat.

The next morning, we had breakfast then changed into my swimsuit to go to the lake.


10 min later...


At the lake, the water was freezing cold!

I got used to it though and played 'it' with Dad.

Dad was really fast so I splashed water in his face. Hehe.

Soon I got cold and went out to sit in the warm hot sandpit.

Later, I saw all the people starting to come out.

Back at home, Mum made lunch-chicken. Yummy!
I knew we were now going to leave.
In the car we went. I waved a lot then enjoyed the snacks I had.

After 2 1/2 hours of being in the car, we finally reached our destination,

(The car was wobbling a lot)

No comments:

Post a Comment