Monday 25 November 2013

Featherdale Wildlife Park, Austraila

Moving to Australia

We had to wake up really early and go to the airport.
At the plane, I went to sleep without first meal but I woke up and watched movies and had second meal.
Our Auntie Jan picked us up and we got to her house and we  had presents on the bed kindly and we slept.
While we were sleeping, Dad was going to the Korean shop to get some food for us. When he came back we were awake.

We met Simmy and Arthur too, the cats. Jan said that my other Auntie, Nicky, was going to come 2 days away!
I was curious what Nicky looked like though, because it's been a long time since I saw her.

Us and Nicky going to the Wildlife Park



I was really excited to go and arrive at the wildlife centre to see all the Australian animals!

Now we were at the wild centre and I was really shocked of how they treated animals!
They were sooooo free!

Wallabies and Kangaroos were jumping about and strange birds were walking about! But the first animals to see were Wombats. We could touch them too!
I knew were were allowed because the gate was low and everyone was touching so I tried. It was quite smooth fur.
Wombats are actually slow as a waddling baby!


We are going to show you all the animals in a row but beside it, we will tell what is happening.







No comments:

Post a Comment