Wednesday 20 November 2013

Beach, Oludeniz


Beach, beach, let's go to the beach! 
(A song from a popstar.)

On the beach, we swam a lot in the water.
A few minutes later, we went to the beach restaurant.
I ate steak on a stick and chips with salad.
After the eating, we saw kayaks.
I really wanted to go on one.
Luckly, I persuaded Dad to go on one with me.
It cost 15 Euro for an hour.
When we went on it, it was quite hard to steer with the oars. 
We got to an entrance where there were lots of crabs and fish. It was very nice to swim in.
Suddenly, I saw something weird.
It was squishy, brown and slow.

IT WAS A SEA SLUG!

I screamed and screamed and quickly climbed back on the kayak and felt safer. Arrh!
Suddenly, I saw another one right next to me!
I turned the oars as fast as I could and told Dad if we could go somewhere else.
He said we could go to the open coast but I wasn't interested yet, though.
We quickly sailed out the entrance.
It was quite disgusting to see those sea slugs.

As we sailed towards the deep coast, we saw lots of sea slugs just lying about, freaking people out.
When we got to the open coast, it was very weary.
Dad said, after 50 seconds, that he was getting worried about the time.
So we started heading back to the port.
I didn't do the steering, so I let Dad do all the work.
Eventually we got to the port and came off.
I said hello to Mummy and swam a bit with her.
Then, in the corner of my eye, I saw peddling boats.
I really wanted to go on one.
I persuaded Dad and Ellie to go on.
Dad and me did the pedaling while Ellie watched underneath the boat.
Gradually, we reached lots of tall pine cone trees.
I stood on a big lump, which was part of the boat, and quickly pull two off, one for me and the other for Ellie.
Ellie said thank you while I dive into the water.
Before that, I saw a school of fish and I wanted to catch one but I didn't.
Dad said that he was very thirsty and felt like he was burning.
I said the water would cool him down but he said that it doesn't help.
So we quickly started to head back for the beach.
Then, we saw Mum but she had worried face on her.
We quickly went to see what was happening.
We heard that it was time to get back to the hotel, but by bus. We couldn't miss the bus so we quickly got changed and sat in the bus after some hot feet walking.

Mum made it to talk to someone.Suddenly Mum whipped her head to me.
"You know those people who are sitting beside us. The adult has a daughter who's in high school. She always slept or watched TV because she was starting to change into an adult.
Mum said she would be sad if I did that. So we did pinky promise not to do that.
Finally, we were at our hotel.



No comments:

Post a Comment