Saturday 16 November 2013

Budapest, Hungary.


The house looked really big and a cat was there which I thought was their cat.
We came in and greeted them. They said that dinner was ready.

There were three big bowls to serve.
I saw this pasta thing plus chicken adding normal rice.

The past was yummy but a little strange, the chicken was delicious and the rice was okay. It just was too dry.
While the adults went out to talk about uselessly-boring stuff, me and Ellie played monopoly with Lily.
It was great fun. She did some really good drawings. Then we finally slept.



The next morning, I felt a bit sick. I lay down on the sofa feeling really unwell.
Mum and Dad took me to McDonald's to see if some fizzy drink would help. After drinking that, I felt much worse. 

Dad said McDonald's was going to become McVomit.
Right after he said that, I vomited onto the serving tray!
After that incident, I felt much better.



You get really hungry after vomiting so I got some chips, yum.





They said if I would like a walk.
I kinda said yes, but they took me anyway.
We were heading towards the castle but that was when I felt sick again. 
As we went up the stairs, I felt sick like in the morning.
At the castle, I sat down on the grass while Mum looked around,
We had to go soon cos I was feeling more sick than ever.
I asked Dad to carry me down the stairs.
As he was carrying me, I moaned a bit.
I did it, cos I was about to vomit.
He quickly put me down and I vomited again.
It looked of mushed chips.


Back at the house,
I slept for two hours then woke up for dinner.
Mum had made these special Korean pancakes that I love! Yummy!
When we had all eaten, I slept dreaming of vomit! URH!


Today, we were unfortunately leaving.
After playing Monopoly and setting up a set of a farm, we left.
I waved a lot till my arm ached and eventually stopped. 
You won't believe this but I found out we were driving for 10 hours. NOOOOO!


No comments:

Post a Comment