Wednesday 20 November 2013

Fish Market, Fetiye

Today, I had a drink of yogurt before I came out to the hotel restaurant.(Just to say, the yogurt has stickers like this.)
It was quite warm outside and new people were swimming in the pool. We passed them and went into the restaurant.
I don't know how it happened but I suddenly thought of the figures and umbrella things for the drink from our restaurant. I saw a whole lot of them. I quickly made a grab for it and got an octopus and a golf figure. Followed by special straws. I couldn't reach the umbrella though.

5 min from watching sports, I came off the seat I was sitting on.
I tried some 'pool'. Dad taught me but I soon got fussy and went back to the hotel where Mum was alone.
I did some drawing of an imaginary land. 
It looks like this.


Do you like my idea?

When I finished, I went out again and asked Dad if I could have some fish from the restaurant. But he said that we had to go to the fish market.
I was really excited.
10 minutes later, we set off to go.
We had to go on a bus and walk. It wasn't that far.
When we were walking, Dad said we were going to the water theme park tomorrow.

At the fish market, there were a lot of fishy smells.


Finally, I walked fast to the restaurant where they cook your fish you choose.
Then I went to the choosing place.
There were prawns, squid and fish.
I chose prawn and squid to try.
It took a few minutes for it to be ready.
It was really yummy and it was succulent.

I turned around and saw two cats fighting and fell off the roof! I giggled a little bit. My tummy gurgled and I burped.




Back at the hotel, we slept straightaway.


No comments:

Post a Comment