Friday 15 November 2013

Graz, Austria





Back in the 'car', Mum told the way to the next couch host's house.

We got muddled up on which house it was.
It was one small titchy house and on fat huge house.
Everytime the car went near the small house, me and Ellie said "aww!" 
but when near the big house we said "YESSSS!".
Eventually, we found out that it was the big house. 
Mum led to the right door and the woman came out.



She had two daughters and one son.
The one daughter was 7 and the older one was 8. The cute little one was 4. 

First we collected our equipment and put it in our rooms.

Again, there was a barbecue and found the meat really tender and yum. 
There was Turkish kebabs and stake plus sausage. Yum!
It got dark and the candles were lit.

The daughters' names are Myriemm and Hannah adding on Jacob.

They could only speak a little English but we got on with each other.
I explained how to play 'it' so we did.


It was dark, so when you went into the shadows, you wouldn't be seen.

There were two swings that creaked a lot and a slide that was really slippery.

I didn't really want to go on because there were loads of ants crawling around it.

Gradually, the mother called us in for bed.

Mum said there wasn't enough room in her room to sleep in so she told me to sleep in the girls' room.



In the girls' room it was chaos.
Jacob was crying, Hannah was laughing and Ellie was doing the boogie, plus Myrieem was running and jumping on the mattress. 
Then we eventually slept.


Jacob was snoring so I moved into the living room.
Phooshie!


The next morning, I had cereal and waited for the daughters to wake up.
When they woke up, we played card games then went outside.
Outside, we played 'it'.




I realised we were going to go on bike to town soon.
Soon, Mum showed me my bike. It's alright. 
Then we started going.
First, I was scared that I would hit a car but I got over it.



In town, there was this weird building. It looked like a sea cucumber.
Mum said it had flashing lights at night.

Then we carried on and finally reached the town.

We carefully parked our bikes and started heading towards our destination.
It was a very hot day and it was tiring.
Finally, we reached our, you know.
There was stairs to go up but it seemed like thousands of steps so we decided to go on a lift. Aaah!



It was so nice and cool that I kind of wished that I lived here.
Weird, the ticket machine was inside the entrance in front of the place where you beeped your ticket.
Mum and is had no choice but to climb over.
We got the tickets and approached into the lift.
Up we went.
The doors opened and a blast of boiling air spilled onto me.
I quickly ran into the shade.



We took some family photos together and then found a big fat clock and then lay down while eating blueberries. 
I could have stayed there forever.

3 million years later.


On our bikes, quickly went home.

Parents said they wanted to go back so the adult said she could take me and Ellie plus the other kids to their grandma's swimming pool.

At gran's house.

The swimming pool was massive and I jumped in straight away,

I noticed the garden was massive with a river flowing beside! Cool!

In the swimming pool, we played 'it' then had some ice-cream.

Back in we went and Myrieem threw these plastic diamonds for us to get.
Then we got out and dried.
Me and Ellie explored the garden and picked these massive fat plump blackberries adding on picking peaches plus plums. Yummy!
Back home, we went straight into the garden and I played on the swing.



Again we played the ball game.

Sadly, we had to go in for dinner.
Mum made delicious chicken and I had coke callipo for dessert.

Next morning, it was time to leave for the next couch host.

In the car, we waved goodbye then drove for a billion years then eventually reached the couch host's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment