Saturday 16 November 2013

Kuta, Bali

21.3.13


After all that nonsense, we had to catch the plane to get to a place called Bali.
It would take 2 hours!


We did a few check-ins and finally got on the plane.
It was so loud. Well, I was kind of used to the sound because I've been on so many planes.
Well, we went on the plane and it took 2 hours to get to Bali.(From Jakarta)
We finally got off the plane and did all the passport stuff and went out the station.











Dad said that he hired a car and it was a Jeep!

I pulled the trolley while Ellie was sitting on it.
My hands grabbed the handle and pushed her to the car.
Dad gave the taxes to the man and we got in the car.
It was really hot!






Finally, Dad drove us to our hotel.
The car was fast and we were there in no time at all!



The hotel was a paradise!

It was designed like a honey and we got the car for our room.
Quickly, we went to our luxury room and I jumped on the bed. This was luxury!

I saw a Samsung Television in front of me and I tried to find the remote.
Finally!
The remote was under the cushion.
My hands raced to it and I turned the TV on. Whoa!
This TV was different written in the language, Indonesian.

My fingers tapped lots of buttons till finally I managed to get on a programme.

Slowly, I squinted my eyes to to recognise the channel.
Speedly, I realised what the programme was. It was Bear behaving badly.
My little sister ust walked away because she wanted a candy. I wanted TV till dinner.
Dad went out and bought some food.
It was chicken that you dipped in. The food was delicious!
Suddenly, I heard a grunt and realised that Mum was snoring which meant she was sleeping! 
Oh no! I jumped in bed and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment