Wednesday 20 November 2013

Water Theme Park, Oludeniz.



Water theme park

We quickly walked towards the theme park. We saw a paradise of slides. It was wonderful!
We straightaway went on ALL the rides.
My first one I went to was a rainbow slide.
It sprayed water when you nearly got to the bottom.
It was fun, not scary.
My second one I tried was a green one.
It was really actually a tunnel, a steep one, with lights in it. My third one I tried was a yellow one. It was twisty and was fun.
I liked to pretend I was sitting down a dinosaur back. 
I always held on the side to wait for Ellie and go down TOGETHER!


My fourth one was my favourite.
It was a blue one which had an open bit on top and then suddenly went dark.
Once I spun and spun till I got to the end.
My fifth one I tried was my least favourite.
It was a massive U shape and steep slide.
It was the orange slide.
I only went through for one time.
My sixth one I tried was a blue and white one.
It was like a long dark tunnel that led to a round thing that you would around and around.
Then you would fall in a hole. I tried all of them a few time except for the orange one.

Suddenly, everything stopped!
Dad said it was break time for the workers.
We had a break too.
We had some chips and a burgers.

After 1/2 hour, we could go on again. I went on a blue one with Ellie.
I teased her that there were those scarecrows in 'doctor Who' in the slide about to touch her.
She screamed with fright telling me to stop.
I stopped but she was inacinchcing it still.

When I wanted to go back to the main slide, a person with a whistle said it was now closing. I was really sad though. 
I told Dad about it but he was so kind that we could have some more chips. We ate them all quickly and went back home.

End of the days!

OWWWW! Today's our last day!
We had to go at 1 o'clock in the morning after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment