Tuesday 19 November 2013

Swimming Pool, Bali



The next morning, it was time to leave to catch the fast boat to Bali.
We were going to stay there for one night.
I and the rest of my family walked to the boat station. 
We had to climb up and go into our seats.

When we got to the seats, I read a bit and slept.
Quickly, Mum woke me up because it was the end of the trip.
She also said some people saw dolphins! Lucky!



We got off the boat and got a tourist bus.
It took 1 hour. 
When we stopped, we jumped off and we headed down the street.
Gradually, we found a hotel.
It was really flash and looked like luxury.
There was a swimming pool too!
When Mum dad checked into the room, we went to the room and dressed in our swimming pool.

Me and Ellie splashed in the swimming pool.

7 hours later...

Finally, we got out the pool. 
OW! Something hurt on my thighs.
I looked at it and saw a rash on it.

I walked up the stairs in a funny way and told Mum what had happened.
She said to have shower and put medicine cream on.
I did exactly what she said.

After five min, my rash was settled.
All this was the same with Ellie.

Eventually, I dressed up and started mucking about till Mum said we had to go out and find some dinner.

We all went to a restaurant and took the takeaway food.

At the hotel, we ate and had to sleep early because we had to wake up at 4.30 to catch the plane.

At 4.30, Mum woke me up. I was so tired.
We got dressed and got on the taxi.
The taxi drove quickly to the airport where we got off.
We all walked the airport place and did all the checkups and finally got on the plane.
It was only going to take one hour to Jogja.

No comments:

Post a Comment