Thursday 21 November 2013

Christchurch, New Zealand

Singapore
28.03.12 Wednesday

When I was on the plane, my throat started to go dry, and it was like my throat was surrounded by spikes pricking at it.
It had been 12 hours on the plane only watching TV or playing games. There were only about 8 or 9 games and movies.. OH!, and the horrible toilets, they were SO noisy!
I never forgot that toilet when I was young, cos I sat on the toilet then my pants up, and of course flushed the toilet. ROAR! and got myself a toilet fright!

Now I am in Singapore!
Singapore is a tiny place but is very good to live.
We went into the waiting area for about 2 hours, but I didn't mind at all just because I had been able to get Ellie(my little sister) to play 'it' with me. 
Oh God, Ellie got scrap paper and started to scribble with her rainbow pencil. So, of course, I got bored.Well, it was just luck. 
There's bad luck and good luck. So I guessed I will be bored.
I was just looking out the people walking past, for example, pilots, normal people, toddlers and polices.

A woman actually nearly hurt her fingers at the end of the travelator! It was the second time I've seen a woman fall!
I told Mum when we were going to to on the plane and she said now.So bye. I'll see you at the next landing!


30.3.12 Friday.
I was so excited because I was in New Zealand!

Fact : You can walk in bare feet because it's so clean!

Dad said that we had to wait for our bags. Well, we found Ellie's, two of Dad and Mum's but not me.
Dad said it must've got lost while it was in the car, so we had to queue up in a long line. Dun, dun, dunnnn!

1 minute later...
5 minute later...
10 minute later...

Suddenly Ellie launched the trolley by Dad's side and started pushing it. There were even polices around here!
I quickly budged Ellie off the handles and started pushing it back. But Ellie never gives up just to say! 
She then started to pull if away from the space, tugging at it and it happened again and again, and again. 
Then I told Ellie off not do to that again.


Finally, in relief, we reached the end of the queue.
We had been told to sit on the trolley to wait patiently. It only took about 5 minutes. 
Next, we went to the bag X-ray thing to check the bag out.
I, in my head, kept on saying  'Please, can the trolley stay to ride on?'. Luckily, it did do happen. 
So we went, me and Ellie sitting on the trolley Dad pushing us.
I didn't realise that we were in New Zealand and so I asked Mum. She said that we were in New Zealand. 
I-WAS-REALLY SURPRISED!.
We went outside and saw that it was actually quite warmer than England with light breeze.

Caravan, cars and bikes
Later on, we went to a transportation building with caravans and cars with all that parked anywhere around the building. We went inside and WHOH! We were staring at a room coloured by purple, yellow and green.
We went to a chair and sat while our parents were talking to the big boss. I heard the boss say that we were going to ride a car of our own to find a space where there's no blocking line.
Well, I started to feel quite sleepy and my eyelids felt heavier and heavier and heavier and....zzzzz.
I could hear snoring that I couldn't wait, oh!

I woke up to see a nice house, me lying in a bed with Dad.

He was actually snoring, besides, I really hate snoring, ignoring snoring or stopping snoring.
I looked around to see that we were in someone's house!
I stood up and saw no gates or walls!
I had a look around to see any stairs but I couldn't see one.
I was wondering if it could be like a rope with a wheel so you can go down in it or a secret hideaway!
I just looked around a bit more and saw light. I stepped towards it and saw it was the stairs!
I was too afraid to go down, so I told Dad to go to the toilet with me, so he did.

We're in Dad's cousin's house!
Friday.
At first, Dad wanted to stay in bed but I was too clever.
I was begging to go with sad eyes!
Dad couldn't help it so he went with me to the toilet and waited outside the door.
When I had finished, I went outside of the door and saw a cat.
Dad said it was a friendly cat and he carried it.
The cat then walked away.
Dad went back upstairs and into bed, so I got bored once again.
I will see you when it's morning!


Start of the day
31.3.12 Saturday in Christchurch, New Zealand.

It is 6:30 in the morning and I haven't slept much because of Dad and Mum's snoring.
I did have earplugs on but Dad's snoring was too loud.
I then felt quite hungry and saw some apples and I rummaged in it and got out the apple to eat.
Anyway, I didn't want to go downstairs 'cause it was really spooky.
I had to listen to the snoring!
While I was in bed I tried waking Ellie up.
She started to twist and turn in her bed, then she woke up and Mum, but Dad kept sleeping.
We went downstairs and ate breakfast.
And then a man came out the door.
Mum said it was our nephew(I think) and said to say good morning. - I found out that he was our uncle Mike now.
The baby
Well, I said it but Ellie didn't because she was shy. I then started to feel I had to get to the toilet. While I was walking I saw a woman carrying a baby to her chest. She went in a room but the baby started to laugh. Well I saw a room with a toilet in it. So of course I went in to have pee.
After that, the woman was actually a mother.
She came into the kitchen and made peanut butter toast.
I saw Dad and asked him if I could have toast too.
He called the man(I found out he's the father) to make toast. The father made me it, and I ate it.
I saw the little baby coming towards me.
Kahuia, the baby, stuck her finger up and scraped a bit of peanut and pointed it at my nose. I knew she was trying to make me lick it!
I just backed away and sat as still as I could. Finally, Kahuai went away.
Well, I didn't really want the toast any more so I said I finished.
Dad said we were going to go somewhere else, so I'll see you when we get to another place!

No comments:

Post a Comment