Saturday 16 November 2013

Rama Soni, Udud, Bali

Rama Soni and Roni 22/3/13

After a long sleep, Mum said we were going to move into a hostel.

The hostel was named 'Rama Soni' as you can see on the heading.
We got dressed and got in the car.
Dad drove the car into a little village where there were chickens and dogs running about.


We never saw whit herons. Even cute fluff baby ones.
We saw really cute, plump puppies!

Dad and Mum asked a few people where Rama soni was. Finally, we reached the hostel. 

It was very big and lots of people were there. 


There was a little boy, about 6 years old.
Straight away, he introduced his toys and Ellie walked to him whiel I investigated myself. The house was massive and had a big hall at the front of the house.
It was for keeping ducks and lots of other farm animals.
There was a jungle at the back and people said that these men climbed ip the tree and would cut off the coconuts.
I did try coconut flesh and juice before, so I tried drinking it.
It was delicious necaise it was fresh, Yum yum!
I realised there was a jungle behind the farm!
I went back in the hostel and saw a kitten!
It was a tabby cat but with blue eyes.
Te boy suddenly came out of nowhere and caught the kitten.
The kitten was trembling in his and and he gave the kitten to me!
He was so cute and fluffy that I put him in this basket that you can swing. 
Scared, the kitten looked over the basket a lot!



I left the cat in the basket because I had an idea.

My eyes were scanning the distance for a piece of string.


Finally, I found a tangled but of string on the floor. 
Cautiously, I picked it up and ran back to the basket thing.
I carried the kitten on the floor and quickly wiggled the strung.
Quick as a flash, the kitten but the string and clawed it.
I ran away with the string dragging it behind me.
The kitten ran fast umping and pouncing, trying as hard as it could to get the string.
I played with it for 8 hours!



Finally, I had to stop to have dinner. It was chicken and chilly fish with rice.
I only liked the chicken and rice.
The kitten meowed because it wanted food. I gave it some chicken. Sniffy was the first name that came into my head for the cat's name.
"Sniffy, here's some chicken!" I said, and gave the piece of chicken.
I finished eating and played with the kitten a bit and played with Roni. 
It was great fun!

Eventually, Mum said that it was time to sleep.

I looked at the time and It was 1:30am!
My feet pulled me to bed. I slept away.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment