Saturday 16 November 2013

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Rep.


I let the time pass by singing by the radio and playing chopsticks with Ellie.
As I looked around, I saw Check Republic. It was a bit different.
We were now looking for a hotel.
Finally, we reached there. The door had a wooden dragon on it. 
Mum talked to the receptionist.
Oh no! I found out we were in a documentary-dormitory- hotel room.
That means sleeping with two other strangers!
NO!*100
To calm myself down, I ate 라면Lamyun(Korean noodle soup).
Later on, I watched TV, then laid down, Slept.


Today, we were leaving. So we wrote in the goodbye book.

Heading into town, you always saw this tower.
A person was eating slush. MMM!
Carried on and reached the town centre. There was a museum of torture thing and Ellie wanted to go with all of us.
Mum said she's better off than getting scared out her wits.
As we made our way down the stairs, we reached a dark bit. Me and Ellie were certain someone would jump out!
Soon we got over it and went in.
There were lots of glass cases with cruel looking torture tools in them.
The cruelest tool I thought was the saw to cut Christians in half! Brr!
There was a torture that was to put your feet on in the stock and your feet would get licked by a goat that's tongue is rubbery and tickles!  HAHA!


Then we carried on.
There was this torture when you had to sit on a pointy back of a wooden horse!
I got a bit scared because I got frightened by a head.
There was some stairs leading to a very dark room
I ran straight down past the dark room then to the exit. Phew!


Mum was sitting down waiting for us. 
Mum was watching a performance from a man playing with fire.


I and the rest of us sat down and watched.
There was a silly group of boys dancing around. Boys, boys!

After the performance, we bought some yummy pancakes. I had chocolate flavoury. 
Then we crossed a bridge made of copper and went into a shop.
We bought some interesting buttons.

Out we went and headed for the castle. 


In the castle, we saw some bears then headed on.



As we were heading towards the upstairs, we saw a workshop with a metal finger on the door. Dad took a photo of me with it.





When we reached upstairs, there was a really good view of some people ratting.
Mum got scared when I leaned right over the gate. 







I was starving so we went back down to a pub.
I ordered pork schnitzel.
Finally, it came.
I tried it and it tasted really good.

 Mum had sausages , Dad had another kind of schnitzel and Ellie had pancake.

In a short time, we had finished.

There was a playground where we wanted to go so we started heading back.

Finally, we reached the playground. The first thing I did was go on a circle thing.
I spent most of my time on that and realised my legs were all white from the type of stones.

20 min had past by and Mum said we needed to get going.
We quickly went to a shop and bought a shirt and trousers plus, some flavoured water.
Eventually, we came to the car and sat down.

Again, there was a long journey ahead of us...










 














No comments:

Post a Comment